Saïdia concerned about her ecology
As part of sustainable development, the Saïdia station carries out many actions, such as:
- Reception of disadvantaged children from neighboring douars by a group of trained and motivated teachers.
- The preservation of the dune cordon of the beaches.
- The organization of guided tours of SIBE.
- The "Blue Flag" label of the beach and the marina.
- The organization of the collection of the dangerous waste of the boats.
- Cleaning of contaminated areas with waste.
- The development of beaches with removable premises (sanitary blocks, infirmary, local civil protection, ...).
- The fixation of dune sand by soft techniques.
- Reducing the carbon footprint.
- The promotion of soft mobility by the provision of rental bicycles and the development of a soft mobility network in own site.
- The promotion of electric mobility.
- Integrated and concerted control against the proliferation of mosquitoes.
- Strengthening the gravity drainage system of flood waters.
- Sensitization of local actors to the properties of ornamental plants.
- Landscape development using endogenous plants with low water consumption.
- Improving the energy performance of buildings.